leebeme

Sean Kerr
Dead Camp 2
Sean Kerr
The Pro - D.J. Manly

Lee Hastings is a high priced hooker who, boy oh boy I’m going into this biz, gets, like, $2,000 a night for sex. That’s some serious moolah. I liked Lee he’s got a good heart and treats people well but some of his regulars are a bit assholy. Not cool how you want the hotness but you diss it too. Don’t be bitchy.

Zach is s cop who drinks a lot because he keeps remembering a case gone bad. Zach is totes obsessed over a bad guy, Labeau, who was responsible for a little girl’s death. The cop wants him locked up as of yesterday but he can’t make that happen which means more drinking and feeling shitty. But a chance happens along by the name of Lee Hastings who’s Labeau’s pretty hooker boytoy.

Me to Zach: You are a basic bitch asking Lee to go undercover or you’ll out his clients and stitch him up in business. Bad juju, man. Baaad. It’s not his job to help you out. But I bet you’re thinking how good he’d be in bed, Your gay he’s gay, and aha! knew it, you are thinking about those lips and butt.~ “In your game, you can’t be giving it away for free. So, how much do you charge, anyway, to suck a man’s cock?”  Ooo, and~He walked around to the back, and let out a sharp breath. What an ass, firm, round, absolutely delightful. It had been awhile since he’d seen an ass this nice.
“What are you doing back there, exactly?” Lee snapped.
“Ogling.”

Cause $2,000 a night hookers have nice asses. Dreaming~~

GIF HOT UNDIE ASS

Me to Lee: Don’t let Zach psych you out just cause he’s a cop and all alpha with a face & bod for sin, a square jaw and is sadly hot. Sadly hot is one of the hottest kinds, Lee, so listen up. I want you to help. Okay, do it, Lee, Do it!! Work with him and get his hot body and alphaness into you bed.  Gawd, I’m such an easy hypocrite.

GIF HYPOCRITE

But Lee has his own little perks from hanging with and helping the hot cop~ Fantasising about Zachary Freeman was his little secret, and in its own way, a source of power.

I had fun fun fun reading this saucy cock teasy book~ it takes awhile for Lee and Zach to get it on but it’s worth the sizzle in the pants getting there~ It wasn’t the client he was fucking, it was that damned cop, but Thomas Carter got the ride of his life. Yasss! Lee’s Little Lee may be fucking someone else for his job but Zach’s in his thoughts. Zach falls for the hottie hooker, goes all macho for him, and all is well in my sexy little bookdom bubble. Oh yeah, and they deal with that douchey bad guy while they get it on.

The Pro seems to be an oldie but a goody in mm reading. It doesn’t seem like 110 pages, and I mean that in a it seems like more packed into less good way NOT in an, oh shit, I’m going to age and die reading it way. Maybe you should just grab it yourself.

Me to me: Go find some more of this DJ Manly person’s books.